Data protection solutions fit for every need.
Protecting your data is a business necessity. Hardware and system failures, malware and virus’, and human error are all unanticipated events that can cost your business hundreds or even thousands of dollars. Our flexible enterprise storage hardware offers a custom backup solution that minimizes any potential loss, improves your business continuity plans, and keeps your data in Canada.
With our Storage and Backup Services you can:
- Utilize industry leading backup technology at a fraction of the cost
- Make sure that failed backups are prioritized over other break/fix events
- Lower the operational costs of storing and managing data
- Eliminate routine data management tasks to focus on your core business
- Safeguard data from both external threats and internal problems
- Recover data quickly and easily
- Benefit from geographic separation
Take the next step to protecting your data.Let’s Chat
We’ve partnered with several leading backup technology leaders including Idera to get Continuous Data Protection (CDP) solutions for Linux and Windows server backups. Idera's CDP is a solution that enables disk-based data protection, Linux and Windows disaster recovery, and Bare-Metal Restore.
- Restore servers directly from disk-based backup. Unlike traditional backup software, there is no need to first partition your drive and install the operating system.
- Sector-based backups increase throughput and reduce overhead. Servers can be fully operational with minimal performance impact during backups.
- Only changed disk sectors are copied between backups. Incremental backups are able to be completed in minutes.
- Idera’s backup technology includes built-in support for backing up open files. No third party software is required.
- Our technology provides consistent point-in-time, system-wide backup images.
- During backup and restore, data is verified using MD5 checksums.
- Bare-Metal Disaster Recovery
- Small Backup Windows
- Open File Backups
- Data Integrity
- During normal host operation, the Idera Agent keeps a journal of disk changes. Incremental backups know which sectors on the disk have changed before the backup operation even starts. This eliminates the need for file-by-file or block-by-block comparisons every backup.
- Software can be completely controlled offsite using a single page Web-based interface.
- Incremental sector-based backups ignore unused portions of the disk and copy only the disk sectors that have changed since the last backup. When used with traditional compression, this reduces backup storage by as much as 90% compared to a traditional system-wide, file-by-file backup.
- Data is continuously encrypted while in storage and during network transmission using RSA keys. Decryption during a restore is only possible when the encryption key holder enters their passphrase.
- Near-Continuous Backups
- Remote Administration
- End-to-End Strong Encryption